[Qgis-community-team] Translation of QGIS 1.6 manuals

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Nov 30 04:51:28 EST 2010

Hi,

yes, we have a qgis-tr and a new qgis-edu list since the hackfest. Werner
asked for the qgis-tr to manage the gui translations, I guess he will
announce the qgis-tr list in the near future.

The qgis-edu list shall be used for people to work on qgis education
material. There was an idea at the hackfest to establish a qgis training
certificate. But this hasn't started yet, nobody is subscribed there so
far. When it starts it will be announced, too.

So, both lists are on the website, too. But they are not used yet.