[Qgis-community-team] Seek for some user guide to join in the community as a new guy

wbprime wbprime at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 00:33:23 EDT 2010

Dear,

I am a new comer and I would like to do something useful joining QGIS
community. But I don't know where and how to start.

First I would like to introduce myself. I was born in China and learns
English as a foreign language. As a graduate student of GIS, I can spend
much time on working for this community. I never joined in such open
source project before and so maybe some tutoring and practice is required.
I think I can help, but the only thing is how to begin.

I think I can act as a translator who translate English documents into
Chinese. It might cost a little more time at the very beginning. I think I
could also help in coding and modeling as I am now learning and working on
them.

I appreciate the culture of open source and would like to join in this
large family. Maybe I am not very skillful and couldn't help even. I will
also be very happy even if to make some friends.

Waiting for your suggestions with best wishes.

Sincerely Yours,

Elvisnake Wang

--
Best wishes!