[Qgis-community-team] it 1.4 man

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 29 15:48:55 EDT 2010

Hi all.
The Italian translation of the 1.4 manual is still incomplete, and has a number of
minor issues, but we think it is better to release it as it is, and start working on
1.5. I just committed a few last minute fixes, and we intend to release as it is,
with a short note warning the user about incompleteness.
I'm having a series of warnings during compilation: can someone more proficient than
me in LaTeX have a look, and fix (or tell me how to fix) them?
When it compiles, please Otto could you publish it?
Thanks to all the volunteers!
All the best.