[Qgis-community-team] Upcoming manual update for 1.7

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Sat Apr 2 23:23:39 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I've indicated to Otto, that I'm willing to help with the manual update.

I'm now attempting to remind myself about latex, and learn a bit about svn.

The wiki pages that Otto and Andreas pointed at are quite helpful. Thanks.

I note that it's preferred that we use texlive, and that for installing on linux the ubuntu packages haven't been tested yet. Ubuntu from 10.04 onward have texlive 2009 packaged and I'd prefer to use the packages if I can.

Do you know if there is a quick way to tell if the pdf I generate of the user_guide is what is expected?

-ramon.