[Qgis-community-team] Create a printed version of qgis manual 1.6

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Fri Apr 8 15:16:24 EDT 2011

Hi Otto,

All the configuration options are in the latex style so if the DE hasn't
been modified, it just a matter of changing the document class in
user_guide.tex.

There is some additional steps depending on the printer you will be
working to produce a correct PDF X1a version. I've also made a SVG cover
that can be reused (see
/docs/branches/1.6.0/french/user_guide/print/print_cover.svg), it will
have to be modified because of the page count.

If you want, we can do it during the not-an-hackfest meeting. I'll bring
a copy of the fr book.