[Qgis-community-team] Upcoming manual update for 1.7

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Apr 18 01:24:57 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to encourage and remind all document contributors again to
update the manual sections. As you might have seen I adapted the list of
sections and their related writer in the wiki. Please tell me if there is
something wring or missing.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing

@Micha: Will you be able to work on the raster and GRASS sections again?