[Qgis-community-team] Workbook from argentinean university (in spanish)

Mauro Novara mauronovara2003 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 19 10:50:08 EDT 2011

Hi:

My name is Mauro Novara and I´m a lecturer in GIS courses of the San Juan Bosco National University (argentinean Patagonia).
Since
 a scholarship in Japan (JICA) course about the use of FOSS GIS in
natural resource management, I started to work with QGIS. Nowdays, I
made with a couple of university students a workbook in spanish about a
basic usage of QGIS that we´l like to share with the QGIS community
(maybe in the How to use QGIS section). Which is the procedure to upload
 the manual (and also exercise data)?

Greetings from Argentina,

MSc. Mauro Novara