[Qgis-community-team] New bronze sponsor

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Feb 19 04:48:30 EST 2011

Hi Paolo & the folks at Municipia

Awesome stuff! You may have noticed yesterday I created a separate
sponsors entry on the help menu in order to give more exposure to our
sponsors. I also set it so that it shows our historical sponsors (and
hopefully provides some some incentive for sponsors to repeat the
gesture year on year!).

I have added Municipia to the above mentioned sponsors dialog with r15207.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> It is a pleasure to announce a new bronze sponsor: Municipia SA, from
> Lisbon, Portugal. See:
> http://qgis.org/en/sponsorship/sponsors.html
> Their help and support will make our next hackfest in Lisbon more
> pleasant and easier to organise.
> Of course all QGIS users are invited to join our donation and
> sponsorship programme.
> All the best.
> --
> http://www.faunalia.it/pc