[Qgis-community-team] translating the manual

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Jan 9 12:16:59 EST 2011

Hello,

Le samedi 8 janvier 2011 17:29:27, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> > It would work for the ui's translation but not with the contextual help
> > or the manual.
>
> Pity - I think the manual is the most difficult part.
> Any alternatives for it?
> All the best.
There's some tools to use po file with latex, doocbok and rst file. I tried one
for rst file with pootle app [1].

This looks interesting because it allows to create a community to translate
file easily.

I have not fully tried it, just install and configure it with some po file but
it look interesting.

Regards,

Y.
[1] http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/