[Qgis-community-team] Should tracker issues be "Closed" or "Resolved"

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Tue Jun 21 01:56:53 EDT 2011

Hi everyone, I have some questions relating to Redmine; sorry if this
isn't the best list for them:

1)     I've been setting the status of some of my issues in the tracker
to "Closed", I think because that is the only option other than "New".
But I've noticed that some other issues are being set to "Resolved".

Does it matter whether an issue is marked as "Closed" or "Resolved"
(other than that "Closed" is available in the first drop-down box in the
Redmine filters)?  Or is this something that is still being sorted out
from the migration?

2)     Some projects provide guidance on using their bug trackers (e.g.
what information to include in the report, and how to decide the
priority).  I can't find any for QGIS - does anyone remember if there
was any in the past?

Thanks,

Alister