[Qgis-community-team] Documentation repo

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Nov 22 11:32:28 EST 2011

Hi Jean Roc,

yes, that's how we want to manage it - so you could commit the changes. The
only thing I don't know is, if there is a way to preserve the svn commit logs
from the old translation branches. I guess we will loose them - right?

Am Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:38:53 +0100
schrieb MORREALE Jean Roc <jr.morreale at enoreth.net>:

> Hi,
>
> The french translation of the 1.7 manual is over, I would to commit the
> changes online before something bad happen (you can't escape Murphy's
> law and the MacGillicuddy's Corollary).
>
> Do I create a french_fr folder at the root of QGIS-Documentation ?
>
> Regards,
> jean-Roc
>
> Le 14/11/2011 18:05, Otto Dassau a écrit :
> > Hi Jean Roc,
> >
> > thanks a lot and yes I will add the translation branches we have in
> > subversion to git, too. I will explain the next days how it all will
> > work in the future.
> >
> > Regards Otto
> >
> > Am Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:56:27 +0100 schrieb MORREALE Jean
> > Roc<jr.morreale at enoreth.net>:
> >
> >> Hi Otto, you can add for both english and french.
> >>
> >> Can you import the french part of the svn in git ? I'm still
> >> working on the 1.7 manual

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Davenstedter Str. 60  ,  D - 30453 Hannover , Germany
Phone:  +49-(0)511-2615322 ,  Fax: +49-(0)511-2615323

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee