[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 04:25:28 EDT 2011

I'll write a post up tonight. I think we should just point people to this
thread or to contact Paolo to handle the money side of things then we can
kick it off.

I don't see a point running it ourself.  I would like to use that
http://99designs.com/logo-design website as there is some really good stuff
on there.  I think we could get good designer coverage then.

- Nathan