[Qgis-community-team] Re: QGIS Make uniform manual translation?

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Oct 12 17:01:23 EDT 2011

Am Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:57:46 +0200
Hi,

yes, just add the names of the translators to the manual. I think it is a
good idea, but I don't think we need to make it must. If you like, you could
add some notes to the wiki about that. Maybe somewhere here:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation

Let's see what others think about it.

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee