[Qgis-community-team] please close old trac

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Oct 22 03:47:49 EDT 2011

Il 21/10/2011 23:17, Ramon Andiñach ha scritto:

> I thought it had a big note on the front door saying that it's been
> retired and where to find the new one.
>
> On a related issue, I'm noticing that the warning message about old
> projects is pointing people there, when it probably ought to show the
> new tracker.
> Does that need a bug filed?

One problem spotted (thanks Marica):

FAQ:http://www.qgis.org/en/about-qgis/faq.html

Q:  I've spent about ~1 hour looking for the best way to report bugs
for QGIS, can someone point me in the right direction?

A: The bug tracking system is available at
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/  or click the QGIS Bugs menu on top of
this website. Once there, use the New Ticket button to report a bug.
You must have an account and be logged in to submt a bug. But you
should proably read Using Trac with QGIS for a brief explanation
first.

I have updated the link to the bug tracker, but we miss an explanation
on how to use the new bugtracker.
Anyone available?
Thanks.

--