[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 05:15:04 EDT 2011

Hi!

I am also +1 for a contest .. and would like to see the posted logo at
the contest too..
As Anita already said - I am also in the opinion to let the Designer do
whatever they want (form, color, etc.).
In the End there will be a voting and .. the winner is ..

I hope that a lot of new designs will attend (allthough I have to say
that the first attendee is IMHO on a good way).

regards
Werner

P.S: next would be a webpage based on django integrating in the rest of
our services :)