[Qgis-community-team] About SEXTANTE documentation

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:27:02 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Since SEXTANTE is likely to become part of QGIS in a near future, I
guess that it might also be a good idea to include its documentation
in the user guide, or some other solution that doesn't make it look
different from the official QGIS documentation.

I currently have a small manual (around 50 pages), written in LaTeX,
so it should not be difficult to integrate it.

I would like to hear you opinion on this, so I can start working on
creating maybe a new chapter for the QGIS manual following the QGIS
documentation guidelines. Of course, I propose myself as mantainer of
it, though any help is welcome

Regards

Victor