[Qgis-community-team] tex to rst conversion

bogzab bogus at bogzab.plus.com
Thu Apr 19 14:59:22 EDT 2012

I would like to help with this task also. If I understand correctly it is a
case of tidying up the .rst files which have been generated from tex by a
converter program. I will put my name down on the wiki page against one or
two files, but first could somebody post details of how to download the rst
files from the repository (server name, user access details).

Thanks

Bogus Zaba