[Qgis-community-team] IT translation started

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Dec 7 00:12:02 PST 2012

On 12/07/2012 08:35 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> The Italian manual translation effort has started, thanks to Matteo Ghetta:
> http://documentation.qgis.org/html/it/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html

Nice, thanks Matteo

> Any reason not to keep on?

no no reason at all, please go go :-) And if there is somebody who wants
to write a short english howto translate (or copy it from the old site),
please do

There is already some russian (actually a lot), dutch and italian
translation going on...

Let's translate! There are site-related things that need work, but that
can be done in parallel of the translation

Richard

ps it would be nice to have one translation overview page like we have
in the application (where you can see how many percent of a language is
translated). I know pootle has that, so maybe we should try to integrate
that?