[Qgis-community-team] qgis document, Tutorials, and interface translation to arabic

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sun Dec 9 11:06:40 PST 2012

Hi Galal,

Welcome on board.
This is very good news that you wish to continue work on arabic translation!

Latif is not longer involved in the QGIS translation process.
I'm not sure if there are other persons working on arabic translation.
I don't remember such signals, so probably you can go ahead.

GUI translation issues are coordinated by Werner Macho, so please
contact his directly. For documentation translation please look at this
wiki page [1].

regards,
Robert Szczepanek
[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Manual_Translation