[Qgis-community-team] Fw: rst conversion: problem with references

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Mon Jul 2 02:22:14 PDT 2012

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:26:18 +0200
Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de>
> wrote:
> >

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:59:57 +0200
> > From: Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de>
> > To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> > Subject: rst conversion: problem with references
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > while the call for a reference works fine when I deal with figures,
> > the link to a section doesn't work.
> > For example in the plugins_gps.rst I defined:
> >
> > "... see section `defining-new-device`_" this is the call for the
> > reference
> > ".. _`defining-new-device`:" this is the reference
> >
> > Can somebody help? What did I do wrong.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Larissa
>
> Larissa,
> this is the correct syntax:
>
> a new type (see section :ref:`defining-new-device`).
>
> [......]
>
> .. _defining-new-device:
>
> Defining new device types
> -------------------------
>
> cheers

Hi Paolo,
the call for the reference still doesn't work.
Maybe you have a look at the plugins_gps.rst I committed. I want to
call the reference in the same page, not in another page. Therefore I
thought that we might need another definition, like it is described in
the README.rst
I have this problem in other rst-files, too. Look forward to finding a
solution.
Cheers, Larissa