[Qgis-community-team] QGIS restructured text documentation: some notes on current situation

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:56:10 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> @Otto maybe we should take Paolo's document and create a TRANSLATION
> document to go in the root of the code base (as we have with CODING,
> INSTALL) so that the instructions arrive with the source and we can
> just point people to the github hosted version of the document. Just a
> thought!

I agree with this approach.
I will try in the next days to add a page in the documentation
describing the editor workflow in details (both for offline and online
editing, including minimal instructions on how to use git).
I guess it will be a good companion to the rst style guides page [1]

[1] https://github.com/capooti/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/readme/README.rst

--
Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer