[Qgis-community-team] QGIS restructured text documentation: some notes on current situation

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:12:30 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Free <yjacolin at free.fr> wrote:

> I really want to do more contribution to the documentation but I am really
> busy at this moment. I will subscribe to pottle and see with Jean-Roc how to
> organize ourselfe.

thanks!
by the way, the administrator of the Pootle app, will need to grant
editing permissions on the project after the user activated the Pootle
subsription, so she/he needs to send an email for this purpose.
For now, though, I have given those permissions to the few users that
registered.

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net