[Qgis-community-team] www.qgis.nl | Nederlandse (Dutch) Qgis Community

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:52:04 PDT 2012

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:27:03 +0100
Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net> wrote:

> On 02/14/2012 04:18 PM, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> > http://www.qgis.nl/?lang=en
> >
> > very nice site Richard!
>
> Thanks Giovanni :-)
>
> /me trying to build national community and get some QGIS work from
> it...
>
> We also have the www.qgis.be domain (was still free also), so if
> there is a french speaking belg available for translating the
> articles I'm happy to make it the dutch/belgium community site
> (though I'm not sure if I get into trouble now... pointing qgis.be to
> qgis.nl ...) Anne, is it ok for you ;-)

Hi Richard, all,

sorry for very late response!
Having qgis.be translated to French would be a great addition. I have
little time for this task, and I can't fluently speak French anymore
(especially informatic-GIS French!).

Shall we contact OSGeo-fr to see if a Belgian member is willing to
help?

> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Best,