[Qgis-community-team] black bar on top

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Fri Jun 22 02:36:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:52:19 +0200
Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > the user_guide development environment has had some changes
> > recently. I work on the conversion to rst-files. When I build
> > html-files now a black bar appears on top of every chaper.
> > The problem is that when you klick on a reference for a figure the
> > figure overlaps with this bar.
> > What to change so that we see the full extend of the figures?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Larissa
>
> Hi Larissa
> the problem could have arise since when we switched to the sphinx
> qgis theme. What do you mean with clicking on a reference for a
> figure? thanks

Hi Paolo,
for example in plugins_oracle_raster.rst :
"Click on New to open the dialog window, and specify the connection
parameters (See Figure plugins/plugins_oracle_raster/OracleCreate )"
This is a link to the figure "Create Oracle connection dialog". When
you click on the link the figure overlaps with the black bar on top of
the page.
Thanks, Larissa