[Qgis-community-team] case study in Italy

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:17:58 EDT 2012

Hi all,
 my name is Flavio Rigolon and I'm employed in Montecchio Maggiore
municipality (Vicenza, Italy). I've written a short story of our
experience with QGIS (combined with Postgresql/Postgis and other free
libre tools) for urban planning management.

I can send (@ which address?) the odt to evaluate the opportunity to
insert it in qgis case study if possible.

Thanks for any answer and thanks to all for this fantastic tool (qgis :-))
flavio