[Qgis-community-team] conventions about sections

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Tue May 8 06:46:16 EDT 2012

Hi Jean-Roc and Alex Bruy,

working on the new rst-Documents I analysed the way we structure
sections. At the moment we use --- for chapters, === for subchapters,
*** for susubchapters  and ~~~ for sections. I'm o.k. with that but how
does this convention fit together with the conventions in the
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/rest.html#external-links ?
Here the --- is one lever lower than the === ... Somebody who can help
me understandig ? If you have further definitions can you add them in
the README.rst ?

Kind regards,
Larissa