[Qgis-community-team] Impatient translators

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Nov 23 01:36:16 PST 2012

Hi,

in general we decided that for each language a translation maintainer should
organize and manage the team [1]. We could use/update the list in the wiki
for that:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Project_Organigram#Community-Resources

I see you are listed here. Will you do the job? A general instruction can be
found and extended here in the readme.rst:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation

At the moment, I don't now the current status of the translation environment.
Richard changed structure to include the web infrastructure.

Paolo Co. and Richard, can you tell what we need to make it work and let
people start translating? Or is it working?

[1]http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2012-November/002343.html