[Qgis-community-team] Impatient translators

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 06:59:59 PST 2012

Hi

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

>> Paolo Co. and Richard, can you tell what we need to make it work and let
>> people start translating? Or is it working?

after the Lyon HF the translate website based on Pootle was correctly
working and we even made some experimental translations.
Then it was decided to "freeze" the instance, disabling all the
translators, until the rst master was consolidated.
After last HF in Germany there has been a major repo refactoring, and
this has broken things in Pootle, but I think now Richard is fixing
them :)