[Qgis-community-team] whee warning free

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 28 18:12:49 PDT 2012

Just cleaned up the last warnings from the documentation build proces
(EDIT: that was before some (for me unmergable) new commits :-) )

Some remarks from that:

- one warning was about referencing to figures in other rst files: it
looks (to me) if that is not possible. As Otto proposed, we maybe should
not try that, but refer to the section which holds the figure (that is
how I solved that warning)

- dvi2png warning: although I had a succesfull pdf and html build, there
was still some warning about dvi2png path. After installing it that one
was solved BUT I'm not sure if it is actually needed???
(I added it in the index.rst)

- the 'release disclaimer' is working a little different then proposed.
Please consult the working example in conventions.rst

I also hope that others also can build the pdf docs, and not that I'm
the only one (together with Otto and the documentation server) who can
succesfully build those)

With me it is actually ending with:
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdflatex exited with bad status, quitting.

Not sure what that means...

Richard