[Qgis-community-team] link in the index

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Mon Sep 17 06:29:39 PDT 2012

Hello Paolo, Diethard and all,

I have a special question concerning the indeces.
I want to refer from one index entry to another index entry.
Wheras its easy to formulate a link for a single entry the difficult
thing is that I deal with double entrys like:

      see:GRASS;Creating new vectors;editing;creating a new layer

This formulation doeN't work. i want the link look like this in the
GRASS
  Creating new vectors   see   editing: creating a new layer

Can somebody help. I'm quite a newbie to rst.

Kind regards,
Larissa