[Qgis-community-team] Makefile for docs

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 11 22:15:57 PDT 2013

Am Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:52:06 +0700
schrieb Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:

> Hi
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Paolo Cavallini
> <cavallini at faunalia.it>wrote:

> > Il 11/04/2013 21:52, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> >
> > > I created the cronjob but don't get on the server from the hotel
> > > internet. I have to look it up tomorrow, but it is probably 3 or 4
> > > times a day - see http://documentation.qgis.org/pdf/
> >
> > Hi.
> > I pushed yesterday our first changes to the website, and I do not see
> > them on http://documentation.qgis.org
> > Am I missing something?
> >

> I think the website folder is handled separately from the docs folder. I
> don't know if Otto has something in place to publish it yet.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

it is in seperate folders but is all build together.

but we currently build from the 1.8 branch to have the 1.8 manual online,
that's probably why you don't see changes in master on the server.

Maybe it would make sense to change the scripts so we can build the
manual from 1.8 or any other branch and the rest from master, if that is
possible within on git clone.