[Qgis-community-team] doc translation

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:23:45 PDT 2013

> I amnot sure, if it will be in a very short time, so a good documentation
> would be nice. Could you have a look? If it is all fine, even better.

I hope it will take not so long (git is a sort of monster.... :-) ).
I write some documentation for git: it 's just a list of commands, here
an example:

*fork and clone*

  * fork the repo from github.com
  * from github set the manual_en_v1.8 as the default branch
  * clone the repo (on your computer go on the the folder you want, e.g
    cd /home/user/Document) and in a terminal write **git **clone*
    *https://github.com/ghtmtt/QGIS-Documentation.git**

Do you mean it can be useful?

Cheers,

Matteo