[Qgis-community-team] Updating QGIS 2.0 Manual To Include WMTS Connection Information

Bruce, Bob (CWS) Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca
Thu Aug 15 08:30:21 PDT 2013

Otto,
	I have written some material about using the WMTS services for the QGIS 2.0 manual. After doing some experimenting I discovered that QGIS also supports RESTful WMTS services so I have included information about using both types of WMTS services. My document is attached in Word format.

Hopefully you will find this useful, let me know how it looks and then I'll proceed to write something up about using WCS services if you would like.

	Bob Bruce