[Qgis-community-team] new website repo

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Aug 23 13:34:45 PDT 2013

Hi List,

We have a separate repo now for the website:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website

it is build in /var/www/qgis_new_web/QGIS-Website and viewable via
http://new.qgis.org/html/ for now

it is vanilla sphinx with the 'sphinx_bootstrap_theme' theme created by
Jeffrey Johnson

from here we should hack design, i18n and the building scripts into it
again.

Jeffrey asked somebody to come up with a design also. He will
help/create with the site also.

If we are sure that this is the website route to go I will remove the
website-sources from the documentation repo. But untill then I think to
just keep them there for now.

Regards,

Richard