[Qgis-community-team] wheee, sphinx templates translatable...

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Aug 26 01:14:47 PDT 2013

On 26-08-13 09:54, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Great! Let us know something more:
> * which version of sphinx are you using?

the one coming to me on Debian via pip:
 >>> sphinx.__version__
'1.2b1'

> * did you need to install other sphinx libs?

nope

> * should we remove the system sphinx?

Nope, I do not think so. We could create a virtual env and run the
cronjobs there, but I think when I just generate the sphinx.po files and
commit them it will be ok. Strings in templates are not updated often.

> * did you have to change the conf.py for this?

Will show you in a next commit

> * where do we have to put the layout.html to make it translatable?

Just where it is now, only the static string are to be surrounded with
'gettext-tags'.

> I would suggest you to commit your work, so we can start collaborating on this.

Will start with the footer and the menu in current docs website, and
commit some languages.

Regards,

Richard