[Qgis-community-team] Translations in new branch manual_en_v1.8

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Feb 4 07:50:05 PST 2013

Hi Richard,

can have a look please that all dutch translators who work on the current 1.8
doc use the new branch manual_en_v1.8 for their wok and don't pull request
agains master?

One of the dutch translators "milovanderlinden" is still working on master,
but the procedure should be:

- Each language has a maintainer.
- The maintainer forks the QGIS Documentation branch for 1.8 in his personal
  repository.
- All translators then fork the manual_en_v1.8 from his repositories,
  translate and send pull requests to the maintainer,
- Then the maintainer accepts the requests and includes the changes after
  testing to the main QGIS-Documentation repo.

Thats how I work with the german translation as well. Otherwise it will get
lost, if we merge the translations ack to master again some day.