[Qgis-community-team] QGIS at AGIT 2013

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jan 6 23:54:30 PST 2013

 Hi Anita and Werner,

 I plan to visit the AGIT conference (at least for parts of it) and
 would participate in organizing a QGIS tracks with presentations and
 workshops.

 Anita - can you please take care about organizing this track? You can
 contact the organizers and ask for a similar setup of a track like gvSIG
 had in the past. I think that a half day track would be best to start.
 Maybe with an additional workshop in the afternoon if we had enough
 presentations/workshops.

 I personally could present about the waste-water module currently under
 development and the development of "Fachschalen" (application modules)
 in general. I could also do again a workshop on symbology/layout, if
 there is enough interest. I also think that a QGIS Sextante workshop
 would be of interest.

 Who else is coming to the AGIT conference and could help presenting or
 organizing a workshop?

 We need to submit our proposals by the end of January.

 Andreas

 On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:13:27 +0100, Anita Graser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
> wrote:
>> Next year we have the opportunity to organize a german-speaking QGIS
>> track (one day or half day) at the conference if we have enough
>> presentations. If you would be interesting in contributing
>> (presentation
>> or workshop) please let us know. We will also send out reminders
>> when
>> the call for participation runs. I would also especially be
>> interested
>> in contributions from Austrian QGIS users.
>
> Andreas, do you have made any plans for this year's AGIT? I've been
> wondering whether a QGIS Sextante Workshop would be appropriate. Are
> you planning to repeat your successful symbolization workshop?
> What do we need to do to organize a QGIS track? Do we just collect
> all
> materials ourself and send the track suggestion to the AGIT team?
>
> Werner, will you be there?
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita

 Andreas Neumann