[Qgis-community-team] New web site [was: Fwd: [QGIS-Documentation] Web site Japanese translation (#29)]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 7 00:40:30 PST 2013

Hi all.
Good to see website is being translated.
I think it would be good to add the EN pages we want in the new site.
If someone (Werner?) adds the pages (an empty file with the correct name is enough),
I can start adding material.
Also, it would be good to freeze the current site, and start using the rst version as
master.
Opinions?
All the best.