[Qgis-community-team] Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Hien TRAN-QUANG hien.tranquang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:20:20 PDT 2013

Hello,

I took a week of vacation just after your reply, and I've been in quite a
rush lately. But now everything is becoming ok. I began to update the print
composer chapter. As I test and check on the way, I found a bug for which I
filled a report 2 days ago.

I planned to completed a little more text before I pull a request, but if
you prefer, I can pull now my work in progress. Maybe it is easier for
everyone as one can see I'm still alive.

Just one question : do I need to take screen caps or is someone in charge ?

Regards.

Hien.

Message: 1