[Qgis-community-team] Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Jul 5 00:28:29 PDT 2013

Hi Hien,
Cc: Alexandre,

thanks a lot, I saw and merged your pull request. And yes, maybe it would be
nice, if you pull from time to time.

Screenshots are done by Alexandre.

Am Thu, 4 Jul 2013 23:20:20 +0200
schrieb Hien TRAN-QUANG <hien.tranquang at gmail.com>:

> [...]
> filled a report 2 days ago.
>
> I planned to completed a little more text before I pull a request, but if
> you prefer, I can pull now my work in progress. Maybe it is easier for
> everyone as one can see I'm still alive.
>
> Just one question : do I need to take screen caps or is someone in charge ?
>
> Regards.
>
> Hien.
>
> Message: 1
>
> > Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:48:10 +0200
> > From: Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>
> > To: qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org
> > Subject: Re: [Qgis-community-team] Looking for help to update the
> >         englisch manual (Otto Dassau)
> >
> > Hi Hien,
> >
> > I haven't heard from you again after I sent you the list of features,
> > that need to be added to the print composer? Are you still interested to
> > work on it? Do you have questions or problems to start?
> >
> > Kind Regards
> > Otto
> >
> > Am Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:19:00 +0200
> > schrieb Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>:
> >
> > > Hi Hien,
> > >
> > > if you have a look at the manual task list:
> > > http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-20-User-Guide
> > >
> > > There are several features listed for chapter "print composer" at the
> > > bottom now. I added your name to the lines and extended the list to
> > > what
> > > think needs to be added/updated for the print composer.
> > >
> > > * snap to left/mid/right coordinates of other items when moving
> > > composer items for alignment
> > > * custom linestyle for composer grid
> > > * add support to SVG images from url
> > > * new element "add html frame"
> > > * Support for creation of map atlasses (new tab)
> > > * possibility to show composer map grid coordinates in
> > > degree/minute/seconds
> > > * Multipage compositions
> > > * split legend in several columns
> > > * Display rectangle of another composer map (overview map)
> > > * Zebra style for composer grid (black/white pattern at borders)
> > > * New Rendering menu with several blending modes (here Larissa has more
> > >   information)
> > > * General new structure of the item property tab for all elements
> > > * describe item ID feature in element tab (was already in 1.8)
> > >
> > > I would suggest you start using the master branch and send pull
> > > requests for your changes, so we can have a look. Is that ok for you?
> > >
> > > Thank you very much for your help and don't hesitate to ask, if there
> > > are questions.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Otto

> > --
> > Geoinformatik B?ro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
> > FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
> > Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 D?sseldorf  , Germany
> > Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540
> >
> > --
> > Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee

> > End of Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany