[Qgis-community-team] Intro

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jul 9 23:16:54 PDT 2013

Hi

We have (under funded development by AusAID / AIFDR) been working away on
our InaSAFE sphinx theming (see http://inasafe.linfiniti.com for the
current state of play) and our plan is to backport all that work (with css
changes to theme it blue or whatever for QGIS) to QGIS docs project as far
as possible. We have tried to keep the work as compatible between the two
projects as possible to maximise re-usability.

As such it would be great if Jeffry would collaborate with us to ensure
that there is no duplication of effort - as Paolo 1 and 2 mention,
streamlining our use of transifex would be really great too.

In the bigger picture though working on the QGIS Python Cookbook would be a
huge plus - the resources badly need updating to the upcoming QGIS 2.0 api
and more and richer examples added.

Glad to have you on board!

Regards

Tim