[Qgis-community-team] OpenGeo supporting QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 23 04:23:43 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

I was pleased to read this announcement and hope that it will also lead
to a better adoption in the US and Canada. Besides some exceptions (e.g.
Larry, Gary) there seems to be less momentum around QGIS in North America.

Regarding documentation and what OpenGeo could contribute I have this
idea to improve the developer documentation. The developer documentation
is just as important as the end-user manual if we want more plugin
developers to contribute and to enable larger organizations to develop
their own plugins.

If OpenGeo could be active in this area I think it would be much
appreciated.

Just an idea.

Thanks,
Andreas