[Qgis-community-team] new site playground

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Jun 6 08:10:37 PDT 2013

On the documentation.qgis.org server I created a simple playground to
fool around with the website:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/playground/en/

going to:

/var/www/documentation/github/playground/QGIS-Documentation

and then calling:

./scripts/post_translate.sh en

the english version of the website is build from sources in

/var/www/documentation/github/playground/QGIS-Documentation/source

Because I moved both the Manual and the Use case sources, the build just
takes 20 secs or so. This is easier if you want to change textual or
layout things.

In the version in the playground I removed the black menu bar, and I
created 3 'wells' as requested (not yet commited to master).

Feel free to change/try yourself there, OR arrange a skype/irc/hangout
session with me/us to make it look as YOU want :-)

Richard