[Qgis-community-team] Events at FOSS4G Nottingham?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jun 6 14:17:14 PDT 2013

Hi Lee

There will be a workshop held on QGIS at FOSS4G and no doubt a number of us
will be there. However sprint wise, most activity is planned for the week
before - please see:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013

Regards

Tim

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Lee Hachadoorian <
Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a QGIS user and would like to get more involved with the community. I
> registered for FOSS4G 2013, and would like to know if there's anything
> planned (or if there typically have been QGIS at past FOSS4Gs) for the code
> sprints on Saturday, 9/21, so that I can take that into account in my
> travel plans.
>
> Best,
> --Lee
>
> --
> Lee Hachadoorian
> Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College
> http://freecity.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services