[Qgis-community-team] PDF generation of the manual

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 17 05:17:47 PDT 2013

On 17-06-13 13:41, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all.
> How do we generate the PDF? I found no command for this in the post_translate script.
> All the best.

Oops, me bad.

To speed up the generation of output (during website styling), I often
remove some big source dirs and disable the pdf generation.
Apparently I checked in this post_translate script.

I will fix it, so upon the next build it should be working again.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps below this line is th pdf generating part:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/scripts/post_translate.sh#L67