[Qgis-community-team] screenshots user manual

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:14:18 PDT 2013

Hi Larissa!

Bevore doing any screenshots from Topology Checker ..
I did not have time yesterday but I wanted to add the usual + and - signs
to the buttons or at least change Add New Rule to just "Add Rule"
And still the two buttons of Add and Delete should change place ..
Probably I will have time today evening to do that ..

What do you think about that?

kind regards
Werner