[Qgis-community-team] screenshots user manual

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:05:16 PDT 2013

Hi Larissa!

Changes done :) I think it is ok that way ..

But I realised that there are at least 3 different + and - signs into the
iconset .. probably we should consolidate that too?
And the best way I think would be to take the + and - sign that is beneath
every icon that adds or removes something ..
But I could not find that little added icon as a single one ..

kind regards
Werner