[Qgis-community-team] Problem on 1.8 branch

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 23 05:05:27 PDT 2013

Thanks Yoichi and Minoru, everything is back to normal!

Marie

________________________________
 De : Minoru Akagi <akaginch at gmail.com>
À : qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé le : Dimanche 23 juin 2013 5h01
Objet : Re: [Qgis-community-team] Problem on 1.8 branch

Hi Yoichi,

You have to revert the problematic commit that affected other languages. You
can do it as belows.

git revert f517e89
git checkout HEAD i18n/ja/*
git commit -m "revert f517e89 partially (except for ja files)"

Minoru

Yoichi Kayama wrote