[Qgis-community-team] Quantum GIS Shop, country (Nigeria) is not listed

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri May 24 00:38:29 PDT 2013

To my knowledge it was Anita .. Maybe she can tell more ..?
And as I can see it is out of our control to change the country they are
selling their Shirts to.
We cannot tell them where they have to sale their shirts because the
company printing and selling the shirts is completely independent from QGIS
..

So if the country is not in the list (like australia) you probably have to
find one ordering the short for you in a country they sell it to and ask
him to forward the short afterwards ..

Sorry for that .. But IIRC there were also questions to completely cancel
the shop..

kind regards
Werner