[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.0 brochure

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 22 12:19:56 PST 2013

Hi

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks for your feedback!
>
> Am 21.11.2013, 20:54 Uhr, schrieb Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>:
>

>  I think it looks really really good! Just one thing - can you check that
>> the sponsors listed are correct? At the release of 2.0 I was left a bit
>> unsure of who the current sponsors are....
>>

> I used the sponsor information from the website. If
> http://www.qgis.org/de/site/about/sponsorship.html is correct,
> Solothurn's silver sponsorship ran out in October but I'd still keep them
> on the 2.0 brochure and probably they'll renew it anyway.
>
> As far as I can see (http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/
> sponsorship/gold-sponsors.html) we only promise gold sponsors a spot on
> the flyer. Do you think I should remove all silver sponsors?

Since we do not have clear documentation of what the others get, for my
vote it is ok to have the other sponsors (though in smaller logos) on the
brochure. My main concern is that we do not leave anyone out who may
currently be a sponsor.

Thanks again for your great work on this!

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net